Looking for a student loan, but find it a bit difficult to find the right one? You may have already applied for a loan from a bank but received a negative decision in your return mail? Or did the bank not even agree to negotiate a suitably small loan with you? Whatever the reason, it’s great that you came to our site. We have already helped thousands of students get loans at discounted rates. Fortunately, you came to the right place – apply for a student loan through us!
How can a student get a loan?
Before going into more detail about how a student should apply for a loan, it is a good idea to review a few basics. You are:
- A student who has a permanent (even part-time) job
- A student who has income other than student grants and student loans
- You are in the middle or final stages of your studies
If you answered yes to at least two questions, you can get a loan through our loan partners at a discounted rate of up to less than 10% APR.
Why have a job?
Lenders want to minimize their risk when they lend you money. Without a part-time job, your finances will not give up on repaying your loan. For example, if you take out a $ 2,000 loan, the lender wants to be even reasonably sure that you can also repay the loan. If you only get student subsidies, student loans and housing allowances, you will have so little money available every month that even small loan repayments will be hard on your account; that is why you must have a job before you can get a loan.
How do I apply for a student loan?
Applying for a loan is easy. If you study in the country, have a personal identification number and a bank code, it is easy and fast to apply for a loan.
Here’s how to apply for a loan:
- Click on one of the loan links above, based on where you are going to apply for the loan.
- Fill out the application carefully. Using a few minutes more time to finish your application will help you get a loan decision.
- You will receive an initial credit decision immediately. The final credit decision usually comes within 10 minutes of submitting your application.
- Get a loan in your account and enjoy a more flexible economy!
Applying for a loan doesn’t have to be difficult and scary. With online banks and credit companies, getting a loan is easier and faster than ever before.